Eurovision Евровидение Twitter
Главная страница · Регистрация · Вход · Вы вошли как Гость · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ·
  • Страница 2 из 6
  • «
  • »
Форум Евровидение » Участники Евровидения » Мальта » Morena - Vodka (Мальтийцы запели о водке... что будет дальше?))))
Morena - Vodka
eurovisionДата: Чт, 13.03.08, 03:30 | Сообщение # 11
Admin
Статус: Offline
Награды: 1
VODKA video clip – The first details

For the last week the Maltese representative for the 2008 Eurovision Song Contest – Morena – has been busy shooting the video clip for the song VODKA. Filming is nearing an end with the very last, and perhaps most spectacular scene, being shot next Tuesday.

Loyal to the song’s story line, we will see Morena as the international spy whose mission is to decipher an important code which everybody is after. However, it will not be a path of roses for the sexy secret agent with the sensual Mediterranean looks. She has to filter inside the headquarters of one of the world’s most dangerous organizations to get what she wants. Using a combination of charm, wit, and athletic skills she finally manages to gain access, and aided by high-tech sophisticated gadgets she finds out the secret word – VODKA.

The opening scene promises to be a high-tension rollercoaster where Morena - now in possession of the word that could stop her assassins from irrevocably unbalancing and controlling the world’s most wanted micro-chip files – manages to discover the code. However, she has to get back alive with the encryption machine and this won’t be easy. Svenka Ovva head of the most dangerous criminal organizations– has put her most dangerous hit-men after Spy 1!

Quite a number of extras and stunt people have been cast in various roles, whilst Morena has been undergoing some specific training, as she insisted she wanted to try out most of the stunts herself. Production team were initially concerned but the Maltese singer agreed on getting abseiling lessons only a few days prior to filming.

The video clip will show us two sides of the Vodka Girl. One where she is busy in action, and one where she is her glamorous, yet dynamic self!

For more information visit Morena’s personal blog, and check out how she is living this experience. Morena has included some exclusive photos for her fans.

http://morena-eurovision.blogspot.com

Прикрепления: 3403370.jpg (204.9 Kb)

eurovisionДата: Пт, 21.03.08, 16:41 | Сообщение # 12
Admin
VODKA – Video clip and Website

The video clip for the Maltese entry “VODKA”, has been launched today during an Exclusive Premiere party at the Eden Century Cinema. All the cast and team involved in the production, including the composer Philip Vella, lyricist Gerard James Borg, and members of the local and international press were present.

Directed by Mark Vassallo from “WE”, the video was shot in the last days and shows Morena as the sensual, international spy who manages to filter through the head quarters of a criminal organization and break the code – VODKA. In this fast-paced video, peppered with stunts and action, explosions, and high-tech gadgets, we see Morena flirting with danger, and manoeuvring her way through a series of twists. Morena, proved to be not only a good singer, but also a daring athlete!

The video clip will be on line in the next hours..

The new Eurovision version of VODKA was remixed and mastered in one of the best studios in Stockholm by Ronny Lahti (Roxette/Europe). Aboard the production team was composer/producer Philip Vella, Sean Vella, and Thomas G:son.

International fans and journalists can now listen to VODKA and are invited to communicate with Morena via her Official website http://www.morenaofficial.com which is being launched simultaneously with the VODKA video clip. Apart from listening to the 2008 Maltese entry one can also listen to the club mix, and to “Casanova” – Morena’s 2nd entry in the Malta Song for Europe.

The VODKA video clip may be watched via this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-R5afjhCv8

SAMДата: Пт, 16.05.08, 20:20 | Сообщение # 13
АдмЫрал :D
и она хорошая и песнья... biggrin

натальяДата: Сб, 17.05.08, 22:06 | Сообщение # 14
Награды: 16
Quote (Gudvin)
На алкашку вроде не похоже!

это гримм happy

eurovisionДата: Сб, 17.05.08, 23:52 | Сообщение # 15
Admin
Красивая девчонка, Морена, мне их представители писали

eurovisionДата: Пн, 19.05.08, 10:05 | Сообщение # 16
Admin
Open letter to all her fans from Morena

Morena has just finished writing an open letter to her fans prior to her departure to Belgrade tomorrow afternoon. She asked us to mail it over for publication, so that all her fans could read her message.

Thank you in advance for you kind cooperation, all through this Eurovision advenuture.

You are doing a good job!

Below, you will find the letter by Morena.

Take care, and Best wishes

PR TEAM VODKA

Dear Fans,

I am almost finished with my packing, and squeezing clothes into my suitcase – It’s a big suitcase, but I’ve got loads of clothes and shoes to take with me! (Ever told you I own over 120 pairs of shoes?).

I felt I wanted to share these last moments with you.. After all, I owe all this to the people of Malta and Gozo. I am here because you wanted me, and now I will do my best to make you proud. This for me has been a dream…. Now the six-year-old girl who danced with a broomstick in front of the mirror, can take the stage in Belgrade and make her dream come true!

To all my local and international fans… a heartfelt Thank you! These last few months have been an amazing experience for me, and I owe this to the people around me who strived to help this dream of mine come true! Tomorrow I will set foot on the plane, and I will “fly on the wings of love” to Belgrade, and continue living on this beautiful experience. It is Beautiful…because you have made it beautiful for me; All those lovely messages, and the warmth and love you surrounded me with when I met you on the streets, and when I was over in London at the Eurovision Preview Party.

I look forward to come back to you all and experience some lovely moments together. After all this is Eurovision. It is a feast of universal music, and many colourful nations cheering together under one sky! Right now… This is where I want to be! Right now… I want to feel that love one more time – and I want to transmit so much energy back to you when I am on that stage!

Thank you for the support you have shown…

Thank you for making me your Morena…

Thank you for the enthusiasm and the energy you make me feel when I sing to you.

Above all THANK YOU for sharing this dream with me day by day, by day, by day….

I look forward to see you all in Belgrade…. And please, please… Give me your energy and love… and I promise… your VODKA Girl will give you an amazing, and energetic Eurovision experience.

A very warm VODKA hug…SEE you all…... and HEAR you all….!

Let the party begin!!!!

Morenita! xxxx

Desert_RoseДата: Пт, 23.05.08, 01:50 | Сообщение # 17
Награды: 35
кстати я помню она выступала уже несколько лет назад от Мальты
тогда она хорошо выступила - 2-е место

ну водка, так водка, наливайте! smile

Если они не достойны победы, никто не достоин

натальяДата: Пт, 23.05.08, 01:54 | Сообщение # 18
Награды: 16
жаль что она не прошла cry

JeniaДата: Пт, 23.05.08, 09:11 | Сообщение # 19
Награды: 39
Да пела она намного лучше, чем многие

NazgullДата: Пт, 23.05.08, 09:52 | Сообщение # 20
Капитан форума
Награды: 0
Алкоголичка.....

Україна ПЕРЕМОЖЕ!

Форум Евровидение » Участники Евровидения » Мальта » Morena - Vodka (Мальтийцы запели о водке... что будет дальше?))))
  • Страница 2 из 6
  • «
  • »
Поиск:
Eurovision.in © 2006-2012